By Ron Waksman,Paul A. Gurbel,Michael A. Gaglia
Edited through a staff of the world’s best interventional cardiologists and educators, this new ebook is created with an eye fixed to giving the reader a superb, functional, and clinically centred realizing of this crucial classification of substances, from easy technology to a clear-headed dialogue of advanced issues similar to mixture cures, drug-to-drug interactions, and resistance to antiplatelet agents.
This very important new book:
- Begins with a concise yet thorough dialogue of platelet biology and pathophysiology in order that readers know the way antiplatelet brokers paintings and why they produce the sort of diversified diversity of problems, from minor GI disappointed to possibly life-threatening stipulations equivalent to neutropenia, a severe scarcity of white blood cells.
- Thoroughly covers platelet functionality checking out, together with novel techniques.
- Clarifies present most sensible perform concerning the use of antiplatelet brokers in either persistent and acute cardiovascular disease.
- Reviews all kinds of antiplatelet brokers – from aspirin to lately licensed medicines – together with symptoms, scientific results, and facet effects.
Written by means of a world “who’s who” of specialists within the box, Antiplatelet treatment in Cardiovascular Disease additionally comprises a whole part masking using antiplatelet medications in PCIs, together with percutaneous valve fix, which makes this article really necessary to interventional cardiologists.
Read Online or Download Antiplatelet Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This paintings strives to coach readers concerning the technology of hemophilia, whereas emphasising how individuals with this affliction can dwell complete and efficient lives. the improvement and expertise in the back of the evolution of remedy for hemophilia also are discussed.
Over the last 3 a long time, carotid artery stenting has developed to develop into a promising and manageable replacement to carotid endarterectomy, particularly for sufferers deemed to have excessive surgical hazards. In Carotid Artery Stenting: the fundamentals, Jacqueline observed and a panel of foreign specialists on carotid artery stenting talk about extensive the main points of all modern features of carotid stenting, whereas reviewing aiding reviews, guidance, technical views, and peri-procedural administration.
Bronchial asthma victims quantity nearly 2 hundred million around the globe, with 15-20 million of these within the usa. a number of comorbid stipulations happen with bronchial asthma, together with rhinitis, rhinosinusitis, gastroesophageal reflux sickness, sleep apnea, vocal wire disorder syndrome, weight problems, and protracted obstructive pulmonary ailment (COPD).
This factor will concentrate on the commonest reproductive endocrine stipulations encountered by means of healthcare companies. This sequence is well timed and should be of curiosity to readers as there are various contemporary updates to the strategies for acceptable assessment and remedy of numerous reproductive stipulations.
- Lung Cancer Therapy Annual 7
- Congenital Anomalies of the Upper Extremity: Etiology and Management
- Neurologic Emergencies, An Issue of Neurologic Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Sarcoidosis (Lung Biology in Health and Disease)
- Advances in Cardiomyopathies: Proceedings of the II Florence Meeting on Advances on Cardiomyopathies April 24–26, 1997
Additional resources for Antiplatelet Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease
Antiplatelet Therapy in Cardiovascular Disease by Ron Waksman,Paul A. Gurbel,Michael A. Gaglia