By Ludovic Dewailly
A hands-on consultant to construction an enterprise-grade, scalable RESTful internet carrier utilizing the Spring Framework
About This Book
- Follow top practices and discover strategies resembling clustering and caching to accomplish a scalable internet service
- Leverage the Spring Framework to speedy enforce RESTful endpoints
- Learn to enforce a consumer library for a RESTful internet provider utilizing the Spring Framework
Who This booklet Is For
This booklet is meant in case you are looking to discover ways to construct RESTful net prone with the Spring Framework. To make top use of the code samples integrated within the booklet, you'll have a uncomplicated wisdom of the Java language. prior event with the Spring Framework could additionally assist you wake up and operating quickly.
What you'll Learn
- Deep dive into the rules in the back of REST
- Expose CRUD operations via RESTful endpoints with the Spring Framework
- Devise reaction codecs and mistake dealing with ideas, delivering a constant and versatile constitution to simplify integration for carrier consumers
- Follow the easiest ways for facing a service's evolution whereas protecting backward compatibility
- Understand innovations to safe internet services
- Comply with the easiest how you can attempt RESTful net companies, together with suggestions for load testing
- Optimise and scale internet providers utilizing strategies reminiscent of caching and clustering
REST is an architectural sort that tackles the demanding situations of establishing scalable internet companies. In brand new hooked up global, APIs have taken a crucial function on the internet. APIs give you the textile during which platforms have interaction, and relaxation has develop into synonymous with APIs.
The intensity, breadth, and simplicity of use of Spring makes it some of the most appealing frameworks within the Java environment. Marrying the 2 applied sciences is for that reason a truly traditional choice.
This publication takes you thru the layout of RESTful internet providers and leverages the Spring Framework to enforce those prone. ranging from the fundamentals of the philosophy at the back of relaxation, you will struggle through the stairs of designing and imposing an enterprise-grade RESTful net carrier. Taking a realistic procedure, each one bankruptcy offers code samples so that you can practice on your personal circumstances.
This booklet is going past using Spring and explores techniques to take on resilience, safety, and scalability matters. you will study options to house safety in Spring and become aware of the right way to enforce unit and integration try out strategies.
Finally, the e-book ends through jogging you thru development a Java buyer in your RESTful net provider, in addition to a few scaling innovations for it.
Style and approach
This e-book is a step by step, hands-on consultant to designing and construction RESTful net providers. The e-book follows the ordinary cycle of constructing those companies and comprises a number of code samples to aid you.
Read or Download Building a RESTful Web Service with Spring PDF
Best java programming books
Professional Java 7 NIO. 2 addresses the 3 fundamental parts that provide new input/output (I/O) APIs in Java 7, providing you with the talents to put in writing strong, scalable Java functions: an intensive dossier I/O API procedure addresses characteristic requests that builders have sought because the inception of the JDK A socket channel API addresses multicasting, socket binding linked to channels, and comparable concerns An asynchronous I/O API permits mapping to I/O amenities, final touch ports, and numerous I/O occasion port mechanisms to reinforce scalability NIO.
JUnit ist die Standardbibliothek zum Schreiben automatisierter exams in Java. Dieses Buch enthält Grundlagen- und Expertenwissen für das effiziente Entwickeln automatisierter exams in Java mit JUnit. Es vermittelt einen kompakten Überblick über alle good points von JUnit three. eight. 1 bis JUnit four. eleven und zeigt anhand von Beispielen aus assessments bekannter Open-Source-Projekte, wann Sie diese sinnvoll einsetzen können.
Every little thing you must recognize to begin coding integrations with a content material administration server comparable to Alfresco in a typical wayAbout This BookUnderstand what's specified approximately Alfresco's CMIS implementation and positioned your studying into practiceTalk to content material administration servers in a typical means with HTTP, XML, JSON, and CMISUnderstand firm software Integration (EAI) with CMIS that includes Drupal and Mule ESBWho This booklet Is ForIf you're a developer who desires to the best way to construct functions that speak to content material administration servers in a regular approach utilizing CMIS, this e-book is perfect for you.
Google Android dominates the cellular marketplace, and by means of focusing on Android, your apps can run on lots of the telephones and capsules on the earth. This new fourth variation of the number one e-book for studying Android covers all glossy Android models from Android four. 1 via Android five. zero. Freshly further fabric covers new Android positive aspects resembling Fragments and Google Play companies.
- Digital Image Processing: An Algorithmic Introduction using Java
- Practical JIRA Plugins: Using JIRA Effectively: Custom Development
- Liferay 6.x Portal Enterprise Intranets Cookbook
- OSGi (French Edition)
- Beginning EJB 3: Java EE 7 Edition
Extra info for Building a RESTful Web Service with Spring
Building a RESTful Web Service with Spring by Ludovic Dewailly