By A. Sánchez-Cacicedo
Read Online or Download Building States, Building Peace: Global and Regional Involvement in Sri Lanka and Myanmar (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies) PDF
Best war & peace books
Francis A. Boyle is normally interviewed via the mainstream media—in the USA and all around the world—and simply as sometimes they censor or fail to record what he has advised them. This number of substitute Media interviews is meant to supply the type of frank research and in-depth dialogue of America’s thorniest questions that might another way stay unheard.
An creation to Political technology in Nigeria makes an attempt to fill the void within the literature for undergraduate and graduate scholars within the 3rd international, really Nigeria, which are learning the humanities, humanities, social sciences, schooling, and legislation. basically meant for introductory classes in political technology and, particularly, Nigerian govt, the cloth covers such parts because the foundations of political technological know-how, key thoughts of political notion, political structures, citizenship, international order, and politics.
Figuring out Peace: A entire Introduction fills the necessity for an unique, modern exam of peace that's demanding, informative, and empowering. This well-researched, totally documented, and hugely obtainable textbook strikes past fixation on warfare to focus on the human ability for nonviolent cooperation in daily life and in clash events.
Delivering an creation to clanism and tribalism within the Gulf of Aden sector, Dr Lewis makes use of those thoughts to examine safety in Yemen, Somalia, Somaliland and the wider zone. This old evaluate of clash in each one nation, and the ensuing threats of piracy and terrorism, will gain either the informal reader and scholar of improvement.
- Women, Reconciliation and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: The Road Not Yet Taken (Routledge Studies on the Arab-Israeli Conflict)
- The Broken Olive Branch: Nationalism, Ethnic Conflict, and the Quest for Peace in Cyprus: Volume One: The Impasse of Ethnonationalism: 1 (Syracuse Studies on Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential
- PARADIGMS OF PEACE: A PRAGMATIST INTRODUCTION TO THE CONTRIBUTION TO PEACE OF PARADIGMS OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Interpretations of Peace in History and Culture (Many Peaces)
- What Do We Know about War?
Extra resources for Building States, Building Peace: Global and Regional Involvement in Sri Lanka and Myanmar (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies)
Building States, Building Peace: Global and Regional Involvement in Sri Lanka and Myanmar (Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies) by A. Sánchez-Cacicedo